| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Biser in July is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 103.9mm (4.1in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 16:42 long and the longest day is 18:15 long with an average length of 17:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Biser July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Biser, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Biser:
- Berezovo, Russia - 687 kms (426.9 miles) NNE
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 449.3 kms (279.2 miles) NNE
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 638.2 kms (396.6 miles) ENE
- Ivdel', Russia - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) NNE
- Levsi, Russia - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) ENE
- Tobolsk, Russia - 549.8 kms (341.6 miles) E
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) SSE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 218.4 kms (135.7 miles) SSE
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 396.6 kms (246.4 miles) SE
- Kurgan, Russia - 522.4 kms (324.7 miles) SE